Patient Participation Group
Getting Your View
We have an active ‘Patient Reference Group’ in order to get feedback about the services we provide at the practice.
If you would like to join our current group of patients, and are willing for us to contact you occasionally by email/letter, please click the link opposite to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.